Well, Junior year at Conco is a wrap! (HOW????!!)
This past school year has been both a challenging & fulfilling one, but overall a super sweet (& sometimes salty) college year. I've been keeping a running list of things I have been learning since September (aside from straight academia), & thought it would be fun to share a few of the lessons I've been reminded of & have learned throughout this past academic year.
2. Coffee ain't bad. In fact, drinking it with almond milk & a bit of honey is actually delicious. (*bit = a heaping spoonful)
3. It is our relationships & connections that keep us going and fulfill us in life. Investing in people is what makes us feel whole & will always be worth our time.
4. No matter how badly you want to, you can't do everything and do it all well. (*However, if you're strategic and don't care about receiving adequate amounts of sleep, you can do everything pretty well; it all depends on the standards you set for yourself)
5. Not knowing what you're doing is ok. Nuff said.
6. It's not worth wracking your mind over "smaller" decisions. Just go with your gut & stick with it. Save your time & don't agonize over the little stuff; give up some control & trust that it will work out the way it's supposed to.
7. God can be pretty darn quiet. But despite His seeming silence, He is always present & remains ever so close.
Let me tell ya, college is good for ya. Be good to yourself and others, keep on pursuing the Lord, and good things are bound to happen. What can I say; I've always been an optimist. Happy Monday & first week day of summer ✌🏻I'm off to Germany today for a choir tour & than another 9 day adventure (EEP!) & will be trying to remember these lessons in the "real" world!
is currently living life one day at a time in Moorhead, MN where she works on the Marketing Team at Concordia College.